I’d like to thank my mother and my father, the Academy… oops wrong speech. 🙂 I was recently nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by Jaanethough from the great blog https://jaanethough.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much! It’s so nice to get feedback. Not to mention I love these blog community recognitions as I get to highlight some of the other amazing blogs I have recently been reading out there in the blogosphere!
- Nominate 20 other blogs and their links
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Pass these rules on to them
5 facts about me:
- I have a love/hate relationship with The Walking Dead – its my favourite TV show. But I the thought of watching makes me nervous! I get so invested in the characters and they keep killing them off! Bastards!
- I’m pretty sure that the right number of sausage dogs to own is N+1. I’m anxiously awaiting news of whether we have been chosen as the adoptive parents of #3.
- I’m a bit of a philanthropist – I have been doing loans through Kiva.org for 8 years now, I sponsor a child through World Vision, I regularly support the Fred Hollows Foundation and World Wildlife Fund – but don’t tell anyone as I don’t want people to think I’m not a shallow, spoilt, diva – it’d ruin my image.
- I never wear heels and rarely wear a skirt or dress. As for makeup – maybe some eyeliner and mascara… if I can be bothered but always sunscreen!
- While I joke that I only work to travel, the truth is that I love my job! I feel so fortunate to have a great career and I really don’t understand why more women don’t choose IT as a career choice.
And now for the super hard bit, as there are so many blogs I love! But rules are rules and here are my top 20 as of right now!
- Forgotten NZ
- Cats at the Bar
- Kiwi Girl attempting Italian
- Things I find in the garbage
- Cryptic Garland
- A New Life Wandering
- Love & Second Chances
- My Style In Florida
- joy loves travel
- wise monkeys abroad
- Wayne’s Journal
- Cooking with a Wallflower
- Brittany Smolonsky
- I Am Begging My Mother Not To Read This Blog
That was HARD! There is so much awesome out there and I don’t have enough hours in the day to read all of these all the time! But please do have a wee looksy through the above as you may find some new favourites too!
(I really love the blog title of that last one 😉 )